Friday, October 2, 2009

"Taking it home"

I wanted to let you know that the take home papers which each of the high school students receive in sunday school are now available to you as well. I am placing a stack in the youth racks (located at the end of the main hallway which goes from the Sanctuary to the youth room).

I hope to do this each week so that you as parents can begin to think of ways to apply the lesson your children learn on Sundays throughout the week. The paper is divided into 4 sections - Faith Journal, Driving Home the Point, Talking at Home, and Daily Challenge.

These papers are only given out to the high school students, but they most often will be beneficial for you to look at whether your children are in middle or high school, since they are covering the same lesson topics each Sunday.

If you get a chance, pick one up and check it out!

Thanks for partnering with us as we strive to disciple your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment