I wanted to take a moment and recap last week, as it was a very exciting one!
Instead of our usual youth group nights, we all met down at the Ice House for the SYATP rally. It was so neat to see many students from the Lehigh Valley gathered together for a time of worship, teaching, and car bashing. (One of these things seems out of place... :) But seriously, it was an awesome time!)
We praise God for how He is uniting us with other like-minded youth groups so that we may work together to build His kingdom for His glory.
Then, on the following morning we had students at various schools praying around their flagpoles. I had the opportunity to participate at Freedom and East Hills, and it was a blessing to see students step out on faith and God-given courage to be an example to their peers. I believe God was honored, and I know I was encouraged!
[gallery]
No comments:
Post a Comment