I wanted to let you all know that if you regularly follow this blog, which for the most part is the lesson loop, I am going to be moving this information to the synergy email newsletter which goes out every 2 weeks. I will have a section which will recap the lessons for the last two weeks, as well as a sidebar where you can access the recent lesson mp3's. As always, if you ever desire more detailed info on a lesson, please let me know and I will send you my notes.
I really want to make this stuff available for you as parents so you know what is going on. Some weeks you may read it. Some weeks you may not. But at least you know it is there. I would encourage you to glance at these things every 2 weeks when the newsletter goes out.
Let me know if you have any questions, and look next week for the next edition of the synergy newsletter.
No comments:
Post a Comment