You have heard me talking about the concept of "Orange", and I wanted to make you all aware of this book that is put out by "Re-Think", which is where all this Orange stuff comes from anyway.
It is written just for you as parents, and it boils down the parental portions of the book "Think Orange", giving you something tangible to apply to parenting.
As parents we know we are called by God to disciple our children, and in our heart we really do want to. At times it is hard to know where to start, or what it really looks like in real life. That is where this book comes in - it is practical advice on how to disciple your children for God's glory.
I wholeheartedly recommend this book - so much so that I bought 2 copies and put them in the church library so you can read them. So I want to really challenge you to take the time to check it out of the library and read through it. It isn't that long, and I really believe it will be super helpful.
Be sure to let me know what you think of it when you do read it! I want to dialog about this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment